Tim McGraw- New Song

Moderator: jimmya

Jacky7777

Tim McGraw- New Song

Post by Jacky7777 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:39 am

Tim's new song- It Felt Good On My Lips- is sooo awesome!! Upbeat melody, can't grt it out of my head, love to dance to it- hope it makes # 1, can't wait for his new material and if this song is on that album I'm so excited. :D

napmouth

Re: Tim McGraw- New Song

Post by napmouth » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 am

I agree that this is one of the strongest Tim McGraw songs to come out in a long time. It's really catchy.
I think he has a number one in store for him but we shall see. I have some some good things about it though about how it is doing at radio so I think it has a good shot!

Gerald422

Post by Gerald422 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:39 am

Tim McGraw has not been strong since the "For A Little While" period and "Just to See You Smile" has latest efforts have been lackluster. "Southern Voice" left me cold and "Nothin to Die For" was nothing to live through time and time again. Since Phil Vassar has not been writing alot of his songs they have suffered.

I think Country radio is suffering from a rubber stamp problem. It sure is not the format that gave us Tracy Byrd and Clint Black. It is hard to believe people like Taylor Swift are dominating the format.

mlizzle

Post by mlizzle » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Jacky, I'd have to agree with you - I am really high on this Tim McGraw song, also! I enjoy it because it's different than anything he's put out in a long time. Same for Kenny Chesney's new single - it's unlike anything from Kenny we've heard in a while. You gotta keep the fans guessing every now and then. Change it up a bit. Otherwise we'd just be listening to the same ol' songs every single day and we'd get tired of it after a while.

God bless Country music! :)

Mary Lynne
AllAccess.com

napmouth

Post by napmouth » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:40 pm

There has definitely been some variety and that's good to see. Stuck Like Glue was totally different too. And I agree that the Kenny single is a great new sound for him. Now either of these songs could get us into the "Well it's not Country" debate but the listeners don't seem to have a problem since the Sugarland went number one. :D

SkyPotato

Post by SkyPotato » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Glad to see it made #1! It was pretty much the only song I heard in between Jingle Bells and O Holy Night this Christmas season. Now we will see how Country Strong does! I am ready for it to come out already...have been hearing about it for so long.

musica22

Post by musica22 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I love it too and I'm glad he got a #1 out of it. I heard he's just signed up to do another movie, too. I don't know anything about the movie, but I do know that we have a full-fledged movie star on our hands now! Tim is taking Nashville to Hollywood. :)

jaxonriley

Post by jaxonriley » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 pm

I like Tim's new song but Hey I Love Faith.