Big & Rich, Shania Twain...

Moderator: jimmya

Blocklo

Big & Rich, Shania Twain...

Post by Blocklo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 am

Okay so are either of these acts gonna make a comeback you think? There was a lot of hype when their singles came out but I haven't actually heard many stations playing them yet.

I think Big & Rich has a great shot but I am not sure their new song is the summer anthem I was hoping for from them. And I am pulling for Shania too but my 15 year old Country fan niece has no idea who she was- so that might not be a good sign.

So do you think either one of them are going to be able to regain their audience they once had?

elicers

Re: Big & Rich, Shania Twain...

Post by elicers » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 am

Oh mannn..I'm really pulling for Shania. If people aren't feeling this song, hopefully the next Shania will be a smash as well. I'm already saving money for one of her shows in Vegas!!!!

SkyPotato

Post by SkyPotato » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 am

Honestly- Big & Rich are too old to be singing about Fake IDs! But Shania...I can buy that...the song mirrors where she is at in her life right now for sure.

countryroadie

Post by countryroadie » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 am

I am really pulling for Big & Rich..especially after John Rich won The Apprentice!! This song might not be their strongest, but I think they have a few good tunes up their sleeve. I love when they bring out Gretchen Wilson too!