Hank Jr.

Moderator: jimmya

jimmya

Hank Jr.

Post by jimmya » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:57 am

If you haven't seen it we just posted a story on HANK JUNIOR's apology/clarification of the HITLER comments on PRESIDENT OBAMA

Please check it out http://www.allaccess.com/country

SkyPotato

Re: Hank Jr.

Post by SkyPotato » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:47 pm

I don't blame Monday Night Football for pulling it but honestly my only thought was who cares what Hank thinks about the President? I am not taking voting advice from him any time soon!
Fox News always does big some interesting "experts" to talk to though- like whose idea was it to call him for an interview anyway?
Stick to Trace Adkins Fox News!

elicers

Post by elicers » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 am

Looks like the Hank controversy isn't letting up..Who fired who first? ESPN and Hank both have released statements that they have decided to go different ways...

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archi ... ref=search

Blocklo

Post by Blocklo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:33 pm

I'm just guessing but I bet ESPN quit him and he put out a statement quick. Um hey I quit!
It will be interesting to see what they go with next though- that song has been the theme for so long- maybe Justin Beiber can tackle it.

jimmya

Post by jimmya » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:41 pm

It's really interesting to see everyone's comparisons on what Hank said, to what Natalie Maines said years ago--I think that would be really great stuff for listeners to call in and talk about.

elicers

Post by elicers » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:28 am

I agree with you %100 Jim! Does anyone think that this situation has taken some slack off of the Dixie Chicks? I saw Natalie Maines tweeted about the situation and targeted country radio. Hmmm.. maybe this will encourage them to release an album?!?!?! :) Pretty please?...

elicers

Post by elicers » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 am

Just to keep everyone informed..Hank is going to be releasing a new song surrounding his current situation..check out more here!:

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archi ... ref=search

Blocklo

Post by Blocklo » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Wow- sounds like his songwriting skills are a little rusty- but I guess I'm glad he got it off his chest! ha

stargirl

Post by stargirl » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:55 pm

First of all let me just say that I think Hank got screwed in my opinion, but at least he got a lot of attention out of it.

I mean since when is Fox-News the pillar of 'politically correct' journalism and what did they expect from Hank...and like Ted Nugent hasn't said worse-

It all makes what the Dixie Chicks said all very innocent, and at least all of this may give Natalie some vindication.

I believe no matter what side of the fence that they have the right to give their opinions-

Try and keep in mind that when Hitler (the real one not Obama), took over Germany...the first people he rounded up were the artists...because they usually speak their mind....so even if you disagree be thankful to have people express their opinions-

Radio1240

Post by Radio1240 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:36 am

Fox and Friends is "Com-O-Dee Central" anyway....I don't take anything they do seriously anyway....I sure don't go to them for anything worthwhile in this world.. bye-bye now!!