Aldean

Moderator: jimmya

karengoodner

Aldean

Post by karengoodner » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 am

I was just reading our latest story on Jason Aldean and was thinking about how big his career has gotten this year- glad to see him starting to get the award show props that he deserves too- I might be biased to the Broken Bow crew cause I did my internship there but I think they deserve a lot of credit for what they have done with Jason!

BROKEN BOW RECORDS artist JASON ALDEAN recently broke venue and attendance records at the IZOD CENTER and JOHN PAUL JONES ARENA in NEW YORK CITY and CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA, respectively. JASON’S 2012 “My Kinda Party” tour has sold out all 18 shows so far, and this weekend’s performances will mark his 13th record set.

“These last few months on the road have been unbelievable, and the crowds this weekend were killer. We are off to VEGAS next for the ACMs and will hopefully have a little luck on and off the blackjack tables!" said JASON.

With CAPITOL NASHVILLE artist LUKE BRYAN, and MERCURY NASHVILLE artist LAUREN ALAINA as openers, and a new 360-degree stage set-up JASON is making sure his fans are getting their monies worth.

He is also up for six ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS in LAS VEGAS, including “Entertainer of the Year,” and “Male Vocalist of the Year.” Fans can vote for the “Entertainer of the Year” category by visiting www.voteacm.com until the third hour of the live broadcast starting at 8:00p (ET) on the CBS TELEVISION NETWORK, on APRIL 1st.

For more on JASON and tour dates visit www.jasonaldean.com.

dustinhensley

Re: Aldean

Post by dustinhensley » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:30 am

True story. I remember when "Hicktown" came out. I was a Junior in Highschool, and they always played it before our baseball games. I've always been a fan of Jason and I'm glad he's finally getting what he deserves!

Drakea83

Re: Aldean

Post by Drakea83 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:15 pm

And now he's an accomplished rapper. Never know where life is gonna lead ya! haha