Free Lance Producers, Imaging people

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
chdancoe

Free Lance Producers, Imaging people

Post by chdancoe » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:16 am

I'm looking for a site that has a listed of Free Lance Producers, Imaging people. Anyone have any sites that they could point me to. Looking for someone to voice and / or Image few liners for a small project that i am work on..... pls email charlesdancoe@gmail.com

thanks

video

Re: Free Lance Producers, Imaging people

Post by video » Wed May 18, 2011 3:05 am

You may go to www.imagingwhiz.com. Mike Lindsey can take care of your needs, affordably. You may also email him at info@imagingwhiz.com. That should help you.

robnokshus

Post by robnokshus » Wed May 18, 2011 9:01 am

Honestly Mike, buy an ad or simply reply to the email address the guy left. FYI, from Forum Rules:

5. Do not use these Forums/Message Boards to promote your business (voiceover/imaging, voicetracking, consulting, or music, etc.) ... this is not an advertising platform.

Getting back to the original question, I too would be interested in knowing what different types of freelance sites are out there.

video

Post by video » Wed May 18, 2011 1:54 pm

I do apologize. You're absolutely right. I'm a little new at the forum thing and I do hope to buy an ad soon. Again my apologies. I'm not sure what sites are out there, but I know they're there. I'll ask around. Thanks very much.