Bad News If You Are On The Beach

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
ison

Re: Bad News If You Are On The Beach

Post by ison » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Ok let's all vote Republican and radio and the economy will be fine??? Way to go Inspector...

robnokshus

Post by robnokshus » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Halltalk again, has a feel for what's happening, and adaptation is key: adapt to getting by with less, a LOT less.

Globalization has rendered the American middle class irrelevent. We are no longer needed to drive the economy, "emerging markets" are taking care of that. Now if you think when I say "economy" that I refer to something that you or I participate in, well think again. "The economy" increasingly refers to the realm of the 2-precenters and Wall street (same thing really) We are needed mainly to occupy the bottom floors of the pyramid and relinquish whatever holdings we have left. The corporatists are aggresively working to blow up medicare and shift those funds to private, for-profit insurers and of course, the grand prize, social security, well, think how much fun they could have with that!

It's political, for sure, in a facist sort of way. Get out of debt. Un-encumber yourself and start scouting for a nice underpass before all of the good ones are taken.

fmantac27

Post by fmantac27 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 am

If unemployment is around 7-8% it would mean that it's dropped almost three percent in a year or so...not so bad, considering the shite storm BH Obama took office under.