What a depressing place (LOL)

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
jjenkins

What a depressing place (LOL)

Post by jjenkins » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 am

Ahhhhh, decided to check back in and as I suspected, nothing new. It's actually gotten much worse in here. Posts wondering if they should go into radio or food services? Answer: Food services.

Look at all of the depressing, bad news bear, loser mentality people/things in here! It's over folks. Move along, get new careers doing something different. The days of making a good living in radio are over but for a very few. Besides, you can't be creative on the air anyway. Play a pre-programmed list of music? Read a liner card and hope that the "tone" of your voice gets across your personality? LOL Pathetic.

Be men (or women) and get out of the dying business of radio.

onairla

Re: What a depressing place (LOL)

Post by onairla » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:02 am

lol at you. 1st off poser, if you were all that, no message from you would have been posted. I do more creative on-air now, than I ever did in my 25+ year career. You're dismissed as a dumbshit.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 am

"1st off poser, if you were all that, no message from you would have been posted."

Huh?

"I do more creative on-air now, than I ever did in my 25+ year career. You're dismissed as a dumbshit."

Really? Sad because that is like bragging about being the skinniest kid at fat camp. Radio is the place people who can't get REAL creative jobs go to pretend they are following their dreams. You're a failure. Admit it and grow.

onairla

Post by onairla » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 am

sorry for the near weak delay.. that's how much this thread means to me. since no one knows whotf onairla is, how is that bragging? i picture you at camp, realizing you were the last one to go pubic. the shame.. but that's ok, you grow what you sow and you're "the glass shattered on the wall kinda guy. soooo piss off and all that rubbish, you're dismissed as a clown. honk-honk

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:40 am

"sorry for the near weak delay"

Oh it wasn't "near weak", it was very WEAK. Your post tells me all I need to know. Bye dummy. Ignorance is bliss.

onairla

Post by onairla » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 am

sorry for the Freudian slip. my bad. But, i do wonder, is it the carpet, or the cable t.v. that keeps you in your parents basement? honk-honk. :lol:

partyshark

Post by partyshark » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 am

jjenkins wrote:What a depressing place (LOL).

What a pathetic DJ wanna-be that has to come in here for some attention (LOL)! Can't get that gig in Elko, Jenkins? I hear that you can pay to have a program on some small non-rated am stations, then you can be like a real DJ. Hey, it's better than trolling the message boards looking for any kind of attention. Haha, what a douche.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 am

Awwww must have touched a nerve huh "partyshark?" Nice, douchey radio name.

partyshark

Post by partyshark » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 am

jjenkins wrote:Awwww must have touched a nerve huh "partyshark?" Nice, douchey radio name.
Well, Einstein, it's not a radio name, it's what we call a "screen name" for internet boards such as the one you infect from time to time when you need self affirmation.
I know it must be frustrating for you to have to accept that a guy with "partyshark" as a screen name has a job in radio making more than the mere pittance you get in allowance from mommy. Of course maybe you DJ wedding receptions too on Saturday nights and get told to shut up because you talk to much trying to be a radio dj like the ones you idolize here on this board. Either way, the acidity of your posts and the bitterness you exude only show why you don't work in radio and have to come on here just to be somewhat close to the idols you desire to be like. Send me your resume so I have something to use if I run out of toilet paper...

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 pm

"Partyshark - it's only a screename", I must have REALLY struck a nerve huh? You keep coming back and trying to convince me that you are somehow better than me? You are posting on these boards too moron. Let me see YOUR resume so someones eyes other than yours actually look it over.

My resume is WAY more impressive than YOURS. I GUARANTEE it. That is if major market radio work and a several awards and commendations is impressive. You are obviously a company yes-man who hates when a REAL TALENT speaks TRUTH to POWER. I am your worst nightmare. A TALENTED and SUCCESSFUL talent who ALSO speaks the TRUTH.

Have fun out there "Partyshark - it's only a screename." Keep pretending your talented and successful, we all need our delusions.