What a depressing place (LOL)

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
jjenkins

Re: What a depressing place (LOL)

Post by jjenkins » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 pm

"Partyshark - it's only a screename", I must have REALLY struck a nerve huh? You keep coming back and trying to convince me that you are somehow better than me? You are posting on these boards too moron. Let me see YOUR resume so someones eyes other than yours actually look it over.

My resume is WAY more impressive than YOURS. I GUARANTEE it. That is if major market radio work and a several awards and commendations is impressive. You are obviously a company yes-man who hates when a REAL TALENT speaks TRUTH to POWER. I am your worst nightmare. A TALENTED and SUCCESSFUL talent who ALSO speaks the TRUTH.

Have fun out there "Partyshark - it's only a screename." Keep pretending your talented and successful, we all need our delusions.

partyshark

Post by partyshark » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 am

jjenkins wrote:"My resume is WAY more impressive than YOURS. I GUARANTEE it.
I hope your resume has better sentence structure and punctuation than what you use here.
jjenkins wrote: That is if major market radio work and a several awards and commendations is impressive.
And I've won a Nobel Peace Prize and walked on the Moon.

jjenkins wrote:You are obviously a company yes-man who hates when a REAL TALENT speaks TRUTH to POWER.
I am MY own BOSS who WORKS with REAL TALENT in the RADIO industry.

jjenkins wrote: I am your worst nightmare. A TALENTED and SUCCESSFUL talent who ALSO speaks the TRUTH.
Once again, sentence structure and punctuation needed. It sounds as if you are trying to convince yourself that you are "A TALENTED and SUCCESSFUL talent"- great form here, are you an English Major? Oh, and "nightmare", not really, more of a fly that wont go away.
jjenkins wrote: Have fun out there "Partyshark - it's only a screename." Keep pretending your talented and successful, we all need our delusions.
First, why are you "quoting" something I didn't say?
Second, you should not speak of things you know nothing about; i.e, my career.
I hear your mommy calling, better run upstairs for lunch.

jjenkins

Post by jjenkins » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:06 am

Attacking grammar? LOL If you have something you want me to sign just let me know and I'll do it, otherwise you are starting to become a stalker-fan.

robnokshus

Post by robnokshus » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:12 am

Really Jenkins?

Trolling on a message board for an industry that you are no longer in?

That says about all we need to know about you. Very "impressive."

partyshark

Post by partyshark » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:57 am

jjenkins wrote: LOL If you have something you want me to sign just let me know and I'll do it, otherwise you are starting to become a stalker-fan.
It's hard to be a fan of someone who is a nothing in the radio industry. And besides, who's stalking who? You can't resist responding to my posts because you think you're actually making a wave in my life. Hahahaaaa ttfn loser!

spokesgoddess

Post by spokesgoddess » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:36 am

All I know is, I'd rather be fired from my radio gig than "insert job here" anyday.

exspree

Post by exspree » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Look up Pandora and Clear Channel on Google and hang up those headphones. It's done.