If I'm selling purses and cabinets can my post stay?

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
winterwest

If I'm selling purses and cabinets can my post stay?

Post by winterwest » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:47 pm

A while back I posted that I had an interesting conversation with a guy that was helping patients facilitate the medical marijuana permit process in my state.

He was pretty fascinating and I wanted to share my contact information with the rest of you. It was taken down and I was told it was not appropriate.

I'm sorry. I thought this site was for broadcasters. I thought it was appropriate to share items of popular and cultural interest here. Should I just give his name and no contact info?

I guess if I'm not a trash-site spammer selling cabinets or cheap purses my post isn't important enough.

On another topic...."Gee. What do you think has happened to the broadcast industry?"

jdenver

Re: If I'm selling purses and cabinets can my post stay?

Post by jdenver » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi Winterwest ...

If you really had the good of the radio community and this site at heart, you'd send the link of any offending spam along to me at jdenver@allaccess.com, so that we can promptly remove and ban those users.

Others help out when that stuff pops up instead of adding to the problem. Just sayin ...

Thanks -- Joel Denver

thecheese

Post by thecheese » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:13 pm

I've occasionally had trouble posting.. seems like sometimes I have to click "preview" and then "submit".. simply clicking "submit" just dumps me off at the thread listing page and my submission is lost.

pdixon

Post by pdixon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:12 pm

I could use a new purse