Sweeper/Liner Request

Got a great idea? Need a great idea? Share it! Please, no freelance, VO/Imaging or other business plugs!
djnatethegreat

Sweeper/Liner Request

Post by djnatethegreat » Mon May 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Hello All,

My name is Nate Swartz and I am a 32 year old high school math teacher from Connecticut. I have had a passion for radio since I was in middle school. I was a radio DJ at WKNH (Keene State College) all four years of my career, and I have missed it terribly. My radio name is DJ Nate The Great. To keep my passion alive, I started doing a "Top 10 Countdown" podcast that you can find here: www.mediafire.com/djnatethegreat It's mostly pop music with some country & urban thrown in. Basically, my 10 favorite songs currently impacting radio!

A while back, I requested help in creating some sweepers/liners to play in between songs and one company made me some great production. They made a liner for each countdown number with some cool sound effects and the speech: "Nate The Great's Top 10 Countdown ... Number 7". However, after using the same ones over and over, I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to create some new production for me similar to what I have? I basically just want the name of the show "Nate The Great's Top 10 Countdown" and then the number of the song. I would be willing to pay but sadly I cannot afford anything extravagant.

Please feel free to send me an email at nwswartz@gmail.com or reply to this topic. Your help would be greatly appreciated - thank you for your time!

Best,
Nate Swartz (DJ Nate The Great)
Nate The Great's Top 10 Countdown