Imaging Needed For A Small-Budget Podcast

Bring on your ideas about how to harness the power of the Internet.

Moderators: shawnski, patgillen, jeffy, jdenver, pmsimon

djnatethegreat

Imaging Needed For A Small-Budget Podcast

Post by djnatethegreat » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:37 am

Hello,

My name is Nate "The Great" and I host a small podcast called "Nate The Great's Top 10 Countdown", and occasionally do a Special Edition that I call "20 Songs In A Row With Nate The Great". It's mostly Top 40 / Hot AC. If interested in hearing some past episodes, you can head to my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/natethegreattop10. I am looking for some imaging for my "Special Edition" podcast and I have a limited budget as I am just starting out. Would $15-20 get me a couple of drops/sweepers/liners, maybe 3?

Here are the scripts that I would like:

"You're in the middle of 20 Songs In A Row with Nate The Great!"

"You're inside 20 Songs In A Row with Nate The Great!"

"Music, music, and more music! 20 Songs In A Row with Nate The Great!"

Ad lib as necessary and feel free to add sound effects, music backgrounds, anything to make them sound fun. I know I don't have a big radio budget, but if this works for you and you can help this tiny podcaster out, it would mean the absolute world to me! My email address is nwswartz@gmail.com. I have PayPal and Venmo. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care, stay safe, and have a great weekend!

All The Best,
Nate "The Great" Swartz

eriktee

Re: Imaging Needed For A Small-Budget Podcast

Post by eriktee » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:09 pm

Let me know if you still need some imaging done. I think I can help. I can be reached at eriktee1973@gmail.com. Thanks

infinity1

Re: Imaging Needed For A Small-Budget Podcast

Post by infinity1 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:24 am

I can help if you still need anything. currie12@gmail.com